Digital and Social Media Communications
Planning your site
We can help you identify your goals, objectives, strategies and tactics for your digital communications projects. We can provide guidance about usability and accessibility of your website. Jumpstart your social media efforts with our social media checklist.
In addition, we oversee the design, editorial content, and application layer of the UO home site -- the UO homepage and a set of related pages. This includes the A to Z Index. Learn about the homesite's editorial guidelines. Send us your ideas for UO homepage feature stories or additions to the A to Z Index.
We can also help your department with html e-mails by adapting a UO template and using a vendor-based service.
HTML E-MAIL FEES
- $150 design and code custom header for html e-mail template
- $50 each additional use of the e-mail template using outside e-mail provider
- Cover vendor costs (One cent per e-mail address and $5 fee for each message)
- $50 per hour custom programming/coding fee for customizations to e-mail template beyond a custom header
- Client handles all lists and sending of messages using vendor's website.
WEB FEESWe rarely take on web development work beyond the scope of carefully defined externally facing websites. When we are able to take on extra projects, our fee structure is below. Contact us for details on what we can provide.
- $150 web design fee
- $150 web development fee
- $50 per hour custom programming/coding fee
- $40 per month application maintenance fee for sites with customized content management systems and designs created and built by Digital and Social Media Communications
- $30 per month with base features for sites with customized content management systems and designs created and built by Digital and Social Media Communications