The UO Edit Suite is a Drupal module that helps site editors manage design elements (including a number of the Cosmic Design Elements) by adding additional styling, templates, and easy-to-use buttons (add, delete, modify) for complex components. This module allows a site editor to easily add and modify Cosmic design elements without manually editing the underlying HTML code.
Example of the UO Edit Suite in use with a 3-column grid in CKEditor 4
Installing the UO Edit Suite Module (Drupal 8 and 9)
- UO Core Module (D8/D9) - Version must be the same as the version of Edit Suite.
- UO Banner Module - Version must be the same as the version of Edit Suite.
- Cosmic Theme - Version must be the same as the version of Edit Suite.
- Install and Enable the UO Edit Suite module (available on Git) like any normal Drupal Module
- Enable the "UO Edit Suite" and "UO Edit Suite: Templates" buttons in your WYSIWYG profile in Drupal
Want to contribute or found a bug?
If you have a feature improvement or bug fix, please submit a pull request to the Git repository on Stash. For other suggestions, bug reports, and feature requests, please email University Communications.